NB: We fully intend for this course to be held in person, at Revitalise Brighton, Hove, BN3 1DB
To join our FREE, no obligatory open evening with course tutor Louise go to: Open Evenings! — Harmonise Online Studio (namastream.com)
To practice with your Harmonise Tutor Louise online (FREE for first 30 days, £19 p/m thereafter) go to Recorded Monthly Membership — Harmonise Online Studio (namastream.com)
To join one of our FREE, no obligatory weekly live classes led by a course tutor or graduate go to: FREE Intro Classes! — Harmonise Online Studio (namastream.com)
Chakra & Elements CPD
A highly practical course which delves deeper into understanding, experiencing, embodying and teaching philosophy and the subtle energies within a yoga setting with a particular focus on the chakras and elements
By the end of this course you will:
- Have reviewed the subtle energy bodies and associated concepts to include – elements, meridians, nadis, koshas, chakras and sound vibrations
- Have a deeper understanding of each of the 7 main chakras, their affects and how we can recognise & support imbalances
- Have a deeper understanding of each element – earth, air, fire, water and ether – their relationship to chakras and meridians, their affects and how we can recognise & support imbalances
- Have taken part in 7 classes each themed around a different chakra and their respective elements
- Have taken part in 1 class themed around all 7 chakras and their respective elements
- Been given a copy of each of the 8 lesson plans
- Have taken part in various chakra & element themed meditations & practiced teaching them in pairs
- Be able to teach a 7 week chakra course, lead a chakra themed workshop or retreat, theme a class around a chakra
- Be able to teach a 5 week element course, lead an element themed workshop or retreat, theme a class around an element
- Have received a detailed manual with all theory and practical aspects clearly covered for future reference
- Have practiced teaching a themed class with feedback
- Have written your own lesson plan and been given feedback
Course pre-requisites: 200hr yoga teacher training or equivalent
About your tutor: Louise Windsor has been teaching yoga since 2012 and is also a Reiki healer. Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra, meditation, pranayama, and energetics is her passion. Louise teaches regular classes, workshops, retreats and teacher trainings and incorporates energetics into all of her teachings which are highly accessible. Amongst others, she has trained under Norman Blair, US teacher Sarah Powers, Bernie Clarke and Paul Grilley. She loves to continue learning for her own practice and to benefit her students and has recently introduced healing sound instruments into her meditations. Louise is Yoga Alliance CEP registered and is a senior teacher with Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK) which means she has taught over 3000 hours and is a continuing education provider.
Course Assessment: You will theme a class and practice teaching with feedback during the course. Following course delivery, you will have 4 weeks to complete a written worksheet and submit 2 lesson plans.
Certification: You will receive a Harmonise Training Certificate for 35 hours CPD upon successful completion of the course. Yoga Alliance registered students can use these hours either as CPD OR towards their 300hr advanced teacher training with Harmonise.
Course dates: 24th – 27th June 2021. At Revitalise, Brighton.
Course Price: £528 Early bird: £480 (before 24th May)
There is an option to pay in 4 monthly instalments when booking at least 4 months in advance