L2 Yin Yoga Teacher Training
This course is for those who have previously taken a foundation Yin Teacher Training with Louise Windsor or another Yin Yoga teacher. It will be an opportunity to dive deeper into this practice and further your knowledge, skills and tools for teaching Yin Yoga.
Certification and Accreditation
45 Yoga Alliance CPD Hours or Yoga Alliance Registered teachers can use the hours towards their 300 hr advanced certificate with Harmonise Training. Please note that the same hours can’t be used for CPD hours AND the 300 hrs it’s one or the other.
About Your Tutor
Louise Windsor, your Yoga tutor, has been teaching yoga since 2012. Yin is her passion, she teaches a weekly Yin class and monthly 3 hour Yin workshops at Revitalise. Her Yin teacher is Norman Blair, she has completed all of his Yin Training courses to date and has attended workshops with US teacher Sarah Powers. She loves to continue learning for her own practice and to benefit her students. Louise is Yoga Alliance CPD registered and is a Chartered Level 2 teacher with Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK) which means she has taught over 3000 hours and is a continuing education provider.
During the 5 days we will explore further:
- Anatomy for Yin Yoga including fascia, the hip joint, the nervous system and the breath.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and the Meridien’s and how this relates to Yin Yoga ( 3 x 3 hour sessions with acupuncturist, Anne Marie from Taste of Space)
- Yoga of the subtle body; Kosha’s and Chakra’s and how you can relate this to a Yin practice
- Meditation, mindfulness, breathing exercises and Yoga Nidra that you can share in your classes or use for your own practice
- Use of props and helping students in your class be more comfortable
- Teaching Yin; extra poses, skills and tools
- Time to practice teaching and get feedback
You will be taught from specialists in their field; Clare Francis, the director of Harmonise training, on Anatomy, acupuncturist Anne-Marie, from Taste of Space, and Louise Windsor, on teaching Yin Yoga, Yoga of the Subtle Body and Meditation.
Dates; 16th – 20th September 2020. 9.30am – 5pm each day.
Early bird price £600 inc VAT (for first 6 applicants)
Full price £648 inc VAT
This course is limited to 10 people.
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training if you wish to teach Yin Yoga
A foundation level Yin course
Yoga Alliance Registered teachers can use the hours towards their 300 hr advanced certificate with Harmonise Training. Please note that the same hours can’t be used for CPD hours AND the 300 hrs it’s one or the other.
E mail firstname.lastname@example.org for questions