L2 Yin Yoga Teacher Training
Please note that should social distancing measures still be in place come September, the course will be delivered via Zoom with an extra face to face day arranged when measures have been lifted. The course content will be the same, in real-time and with small numbers to maintain our school ethos of high levels of support and you will still have teaching practice with feedback and receive the same Yoga Alliance approved CPD certificate. In our commitment to support our students during this uncertain time, if you do wish to enrol onto any course and have concerns about finances, please e-mail email@example.com as a longer term, interest free payment plan can be agreed.
This course is for those who have previously taken a foundation Yin Teacher Training with Louise Windsor or another Yin Yoga teacher. It will be an opportunity to dive deeper into this practice and further your knowledge, skills and tools for teaching Yin Yoga.
Certification and Accreditation
45 Yoga Alliance CPD Hours or Yoga Alliance Registered teachers can use the hours towards their 300 hr advanced certificate with Harmonise Training. Please note that the same hours can’t be used for CPD hours AND the 300 hrs it’s one or the other.
About Your Tutor
Louise Windsor, your Yoga tutor, has been teaching yoga since 2012. Yin is her passion, she teaches a weekly Yin class and monthly 3 hour Yin workshops at Revitalise. Her Yin teacher and mentor is Norman Blair, she has completed all of his Yin Training courses to date and has studied with Bernie Clarke, Paul Grilley and Sarah Powers. She loves to continue learning for her own practice and to benefit her students. Louise is Yoga Alliance CPD registered and is a Senior teacher with Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK) which means she has taught over 3000 hours and is a continuing education provider.
During the 5 days we will explore further:
- Anatomy for Yin Yoga including fascia, the hip joint, the nervous system and the breath.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and the Meridien’s and how this relates to Yin Yoga ( 3 x 3 hour sessions with acupuncturist, Anne Marie from Taste of Space)
- Yoga of the subtle body; Kosha’s and Chakra’s and how you can relate this to a Yin practice
- Meditation, mindfulness, breathing exercises and how to teach a safe laying down practice (new style of Yoga Nidra) that you can share in your classes or use for your own practice
- Use of props and helping students in your class be more comfortable
- Teaching Yin; extra poses, skills and tools
- Time to practice teaching and get feedback
You will be taught from specialists in their field; Clare Francis, the director of Harmonise training, on Anatomy, acupuncturist Anne-Marie, from Taste of Space, and Louise Windsor, on teaching Yin Yoga, Yoga of the Subtle Body and Meditation.
Course Dates 2021
Dates; 15th – 19th September 2021. 9.30am – 5pm each day.
Early bird price £600 (before 15th July)
Full price £648
This course is limited to 10 people.
200 hour Yoga Teacher Training if you wish to teach Yin Yoga
A foundation level Yin course
Yoga Alliance Registered teachers can use the hours towards their 300 hr advanced certificate with Harmonise Training. Please note that the same hours can’t be used for CPD hours AND the 300 hrs it’s one or the other.
E mail louise.harmonisetraining@gmail