L2 Yin Yoga Teacher Training
This course is for those who have previously taken a foundation Yin Teacher Training with Louise Windsor or another Yin Yoga teacher. It will be an opportunity to dive deeper into this practice and further your knowledge, skills and tools for teaching Yin Yoga.
You will be taught by specialists in their field; Clare Francis, the director of Harmonise training, on Anatomy; acupuncturist Anne-Marie, from Taste of Space, on Chinese medicine and the meridians; and Louise Windsor, on teaching Yin Yoga, Yoga of the Subtle Body and Meditation.
During the 5 days we will explore further:
- Anatomy for Yin Yoga including fascia, the hip joint, the nervous system and the breath.
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and the Meridians and how this relates to Yin Yoga (3 x 3 hour sessions with acupuncturist, Anne Marie)
- Yoga of the subtle body; Koshas and Chakras and how you can relate this to a Yin practice
- Meditation, mindfulness, breathing exercises
- An introduction to a basic Yoga Nidra that you can safely share in your classes or use for your own practice
- Use of props and helping students in your class be more comfortable
- Teaching Yin; extra poses, skills and tools
- Time to practise teaching and get feedback
about your lead tutor
Louise Windsor, your Yoga tutor, has been teaching yoga since 2012. Yin is her passion, she teaches a weekly Yin class and monthly 3 hour Yin workshops at Revitalise. Her Yin teacher and mentor is Norman Blair, she has completed all of his Yin Training courses to date and has studied with Bernie Clarke, Paul Grilley and Sarah Powers. She loves to continue learning for her own practice and to benefit her students. Louise is Yoga Alliance CPD registered and is a Senior teacher with Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK) which means she has taught over 3000 hours and is a continuing education provider.
certification and accreditation
- 45 Yoga Alliance CPD Hours
- 100 hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training Diploma on successful completion of both Level 1 & Level 2 with Harmonise.
- Or Yoga Alliance registered teachers can use the hours towards their 300 hr advanced certificate with Harmonise Training.
Please note that the same hours can’t be used for CPD hours AND the 300 hrs it’s one or the other.
- 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training if you wish to teach Yin Yoga
- A foundation level Yin course
course dates 2022
21st – 25th September 2022, 9.30am – 5pm each day.
Early bird price £600 – Book by 10th August!
Full price £648
This course is limited to 10 people.
Got questions? email firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to arrange a chat.