Chakras & Elements Online Course (CPD)
A highly practical online course which delves deeper into understanding, experiencing, embodying and teaching philosophy and the subtle energies within a yoga setting with a particular focus on the chakras and elements. Whilst this is a course for teachers, you can also take it as a personal exploration and retreat.
Over this course we will be going on a journey to explore the 7 primary physical, psychological, emotional, and spiritual centres of the body.
By the end of this course you will:
- Have reviewed the subtle energy bodies and associated concepts to include – elements, meridians, nadis, koshas, chakras and sound vibrations
- Have a deeper understanding of each of the 7 main chakras, their affects and how we can recognise & support imbalances
- Have a deeper understanding of each element – earth, air, fire, water and ether – their relationship to chakras and meridians, their affects and how we can recognise & support imbalances
- Have taken part in 7 classes each themed around a different chakra and their respective elements
- Have taken part in 1 class themed around all 7 chakras and their respective elements
- Have taken part in various chakra & element themed meditations & practiced teaching them in pairs
- Be able to teach a 7 week chakra course, lead a chakra themed workshop or retreat, theme a class around a chakra
- Be able to teach a 5 week element course, lead an element themed workshop or retreat, theme a class around an element
- You will receive a detailed manual with all theory and practical aspects clearly covered for future reference (This is a PDF which can be downloaded).
- You will receive a copy of each of the 8 lesson plans
- 7 x 2 hour sessions on each Chakra
- 3 hour Element practices workshop and teaching tips discussion
- 3 hour Journey Through the Chakras workshop
Course pre-requisites: 200hr yoga teacher training or equivalent (unless attending for self development)
- Read the course manual
- Attend a Chakra class with another teacher
- Create your own Chakra class, teach it, receive feedback and send your tutor, Louise, a plan with reflection on how it went
- Submit a reflection essay on your experience of working with the chakras
- Submit a journal of how you found sharing the element meditations and attending another teacher’s chakra class
- You will receive a Harmonise Training Certificate for 35 hours CPD upon successful completion of the course
- Yoga Alliance registered students can use these hours either as CPD
- OR towards their 300hr advanced teacher training with Harmonise
- A certificate of attendance will be issued for those attending for self development
about your tutor:
Louise Windsor has been teaching yoga since 2012 and is also a Reiki healer. Yin Yoga, Yoga Nidra, meditation, pranayama, and energetics is her passion. Louise teaches regular classes, workshops, retreats and teacher trainings and incorporates energetics into all of her teachings which are highly accessible. Amongst others, she has trained under Norman Blair, US teacher Sarah Powers, Bernie Clarke and Paul Grilley. She loves to continue learning for her own practice and to benefit her students and has recently introduced healing sound instruments into her meditations. Louise is Yoga Alliance CEP registered and is a senior teacher with Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK) which means she has taught over 3000 hours and is a continuing education provider.
course dates & venue
Start any time – access the full course online with Louise Windsor, and complete it in your own time. When you sign up for this course, you will have ongoing access so can repeat the course as many times as you like!
Got questions? Click here for a free course overview and sample class.
One installment: £360
Payment plan: £120 on registration followed by 2 additional payments of £120 (charged every 30 days)