Yoga Nidra Course
Exciting news! We are beyond delighted to announce that Louise Windsor will be adding a Yoga Nidra CPD training course to our timetable of popular CPD courses.
The course will cover:
- Learn how to safely lead your students through a guided experience that will induce deep relaxation, tone the vagal nerve, help to regulate blood pressure, heart rate and hormones, may facilitate self-healing through activation of the parasympathetic nervous system, help with insomnia, increase imagination and inspire creativity.
- Learn about the different brain waves, functions of the brain and liminal space amongst other fascinating brain, mind and body connections.
- Learn the different stages of a Yoga Nidra to understand their purpose and be able to plan your own.
- Understand the lineage of Yoga Nidra, to be aware of its risks and how to teach it with care and sensitivity.
- Practice each stage of sharing a Nidra and a full practice to feel comfortable teaching it safely after the course.
- Learn how to lead a 20 min restorative Savasana and understand the difference between that and a Yoga Nidra
Details coming soon…
- Coming soon…
- 200 hr Yoga teacher training or equivalent
Certification and Accreditation
- All successful graduates will receive a Harmonise Training Academy CPD certificate
- It gives Yoga Alliance registered teachers CEP hours
about your tutor
Louise Windsor‘s yoga journey began over 12 years ago after starting her own business as a life coach, she discovered that yoga philosophy and practice fitted so perfectly with her interest in helping others with self enquiry, development, healing and so much more. Louise is a ERYT 200 CEP with Yoga Alliance and is a Senior teacher with Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK) which means she has taught over 3000 hours and is a continuing education provider.
Course dates: 3rd – 5th February 2023
Held at: Revitalise, 123a Western Rd, Hove, BN3 1DB.
Early bird: £360 Full Price: £395 | Early-bird discount available until 23rd December 2022
Got questions? Contact email@example.com who will be happy to answer any queries you may have.