Yoga Nidra Course
Exciting news! We are beyond delighted to announce that Louise Windsor will be adding a Yoga Nidra CPD training course to our timetable of popular CPD courses.
During this course you will:
- Learn how to safely lead your students through a guided experience that will induce deep relaxation, tone the vagal nerve, help to regulate blood pressure, heart rate and hormones, may facilitate self-healing through activation of the parasympathetic nervous system, help with insomnia, increase imagination and inspire creativity.
- Learn about the different brain waves, functions of the brain and liminal space amongst other fascinating brain, mind and body connections.
- Learn the different stages of a Yoga Nidra to understand their purpose and be able to plan your own.
- Understand the lineage of Yoga Nidra, to be aware of its risks and how to teach it with care and sensitivity.
- Practise each stage of sharing a Nidra and a full practice to feel comfortable teaching it safely after the course.
- Learn how to lead a 20 min restorative Savasana and understand the difference between that and a Yoga Nidra
Following attendance of the course, you will:
- Submit a completed worksheet
- Write your own Yoga Nidra script that you will practise and then submit along with a reflection having taught it
- Attend 3 different Yoga Nidras and journal about your experience.
- 200 hr Yoga teacher training or equivalent
Certification and Accreditation
- You will receive a Harmonise Training certificate for 25 hours CPD.
- Yoga Alliance registered students can use these hour for CPD OR 300hr advanced training with Harmonise.
- Those attending for personal development will receive a Harmonise certificate of attendance and won’t be qualified to teach.
about your tutor
Louise Windsor‘s yoga journey began over 12 years ago after starting her own business as a life coach, she discovered that yoga philosophy and practice fitted so perfectly with her interest in helping others with self enquiry, development, healing and so much more. Louise is a ERYT 200 CEP with Yoga Alliance and is a Senior teacher with Yoga Alliance Professionals (UK) which means she has taught over 3000 hours and is a continuing education provider.
Course dates: 3rd – 5th February 2023, 9.30am – 4.30pm each day
Held at: Revitalise, 123a Western Rd, Hove, BN3 1DB.
Early bird: £360 Full Price: £395 | Early-bird discount available until 23rd December 2022
Got questions? Contact email@example.com who will be happy to answer any queries you may have.